Automatic PCB Assembly
We continue to provide capital for automation to connect our Services, people and processes, therefore improving our factory output, standard, responsiveness, and in addition correctness of decision making throughout the product lifecycle. In the past 12 years we have been a valued Manufacturer of specialty Electronic products to the following industries
- Hydraulic products Manufacturer
- Machinery and Appliance Manufacturer
Feel free to ask any question about our PCB assembly and manufacturing services in below:
- PCB Manufacturing
- PCB Assembly (PCBA)
- PCB Repair
- PCB Test Fixture
- PCBA Functional Test
- Component Replacement to address Obsolete parts
PCB Repair :
There are situations that after doing the PCB assembly, the outcome of the assembly line is a bad PCB and it cannot pass the quality tests, in these situations we may decide to repair or scrap the PCBs. In most of the cases the cost of components is much higher than the PCB itself and it really make sense to identify the bad part or issue with the PCBA and repaire the boards.
The process of repair starts with one PCBA and it may be identified as one of the below scenarios:
- Bad part is used in the assembly
- Wrong Orientation of a part
- Misplacement of the part
- Cold Solder
- Bridge Solder
- Wrong part placement
Custom Electronics Redesign/Manufacturing Could be Easier :
Henway Technologies has been manufacturing circuit boards since 2012 and has participated in 100+ custom circuit board projects with dozens of different engineering teams. Our production team consists of hardware and software engineers working hard to see that your boards are produced with the best quality and that any test fixtures are designed to be easy to use, intelligent and accurate.
Typical Electronic Troubles :
- Current manufacturer is hard to communicate with and there are often miscommunications.
- Very long turn around times.
- Some part of your electronic keeps breaking/malfunctioning in manufacturing.
- Competition is staying on top of electronic design and your company if falling behind.
Henway Solutions - Customization and Manufacturing :
- Being a small business, we are easy to communicate with and you can be as involved in the project as you want.
- We deliver exactly what you need in about ⅓ of the time of a typical manufacturer because of our size and the fact that all of our equipment is in-house and our engineers are so experienced.
- Can take your existing Circuit boards and reverse engineer them in order to repair a malfunction that keeps occuring.
- Can add features to your existing technologies in order to ensure that your company is staying on the cutting edge and using the best electronics possible.
We would love for Henway to be your go to for custom electronics needs as well as your long term manufacturer. Let’s make our relationship count!